Finding and winning more local construction projects shouldn’t be complex. Join, Adam Denno, Risk Services Director, for the upcoming eSUB webinar featuring SmartInsight at 10am (PST) / 12pm (CST) on July 19th. The 30 minute webinar, How to Win More Projects in the Competitive Construction Marketplace, will walk subcontractors through the benefits of a free SmartInsight profile, how to optimize their company profile, get found by nearly 2,000 general contractor offices using SmartBid, and provide the essentials to be successful within the professional construction network.
What Subcontractors Will Learn:
- How to build your online resume & get found for construction projects based on skills
- Get in front of 2,000 general contractor offices who use integrated software like SmartBid
- Share & request construction project information
- Quickly prequalify for construction projects with a ConsensusDocs 721 form
- Easily perform takeoff & estimating within the system with integrated STACK functionality
Too busy to attend, but still want to learn how to win more projects with SmartInsight? Register for the webinar and eSUB will send you a recorded version along with the presentation.
The host of the Webinar, eSUB, is the construction industry leader in mobile + cloud project management and documentation control software for subcontractors. This award winning platform’s endorsement of SmartInsight is a testament to the benefits our users receive from claiming their free profile.