SmartInsight users may have noticed a new addition to the task bar as they log in to their account. This new feature is the SmartInsight Marketplace, one comprehensive and easy to view location for all of our partnerships and integrations. The new interface helps users explore the integrations and partnerships that make SmartInsight a powerful tool for their construction needs. The tile-view is user friendly and allows for easier navigation through the integrations, showing users how to put these solutions into action. You need only to review (below) our eight partnerships/integrations to know why the Marketplace is so valuable to subcontractors.
Our Eight Integrations/Partnerships and How Subcontractors Can Benefit from Them:
- SmartBid – This integration allows subcontractors using SmartInsight to be found more easily by GCs sending invitations to bid from the SmartBid construction bid software.
- Marsh SubSecure Reports – With this integration, users gain access to the industry’s premier Subcontractor Financial Benchmarking Service for qualifying contractors and assessing risk.
- Dun & Bradstreet -Through this integration, users are able to order D&B Credit Reports on their current and potential partners, as well as on themselves.
- COVReport – With this integration, subcontractors can request an in-depth, multidimensional risk analysis report on their own company or any potential partner’s business.
- STACK – Through this integration, contractors can perform takeoff and estimating on project documents synced to their SmartInsight Projects plan room.
- ConsensusDocs – With this integration, users can generate and download a completed CD721 form from their SmartInsight profile information with one click.
- Citrix Sharefile – While Citrix is not integrated within the SmartInsight system, we recommend the cloud storage software for centralized storing, organizing and sharing project documents for bid proposals and project management.
- Plans4Less – We partner with Plans4Less to provide affordable, quick reprographer services to our users anywhere in the U.S. when ordering printed plans on projects.
As you can see, each of these solutions are of immense value to subcontractors when working with general contractors on construction projects. We at SmartInsight have hand selected each of these reputable companies to save our users time, manpower and stress. It is because of this that we are confident you will benefit from the new Marketplace feature as well!
If you are currently a SmartInsight user, login today to learn about how you can start using the new Marketplace feature. Haven’t claimed your free SmartInsight profile yet? Not to worry! Click here to sign up and learn about how you can increase visibility to general contractors and utilize the new Marketplace feature.
Think your users or customers could benefit from your product being in the Marketplace? Apply here to become a technology partner in the SI Marketplace content.
My name is Shelby Dumaine and I am a senior Marketing Major and Psychology Minor at Texas A&M University (Whoop!). I am finishing up my first month as the JBKnowledge Marketing Intern and have enjoyed learning all about the technology that is revolutionizing the construction industry. One of my favorite moments of the internship so far was when our CEO, James Benham, let me try out the virtual reality technology we have here in Bryan, Texas. It truly felt like I had stepped inside a completely other world and I saw first-hand how incredibly useful VR is in all industries, not just construction!